Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Outbursts of megalomania“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Outbursts of megalomania [Crossword Clue]
If “Outbursts of megalomania” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- POWERSTRIP (10 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: outburst; plural noun: outbursts
- a sudden release of strong emotion.”an angry outburst from the prime minister”
- a sudden occurrence of a particular activity.
- obsession with the exercise of power.
verb: strip; 3rd person present: strips; past tense: stripped; past participle: stripped; gerund or present participle: stripping
- remove all coverings from.
- leave bare of accessories or fittings.
- deprive someone of (rank, power, or property).
- sell off (the assets of a company) for profit.
- tear the thread or teeth from (a screw, gearwheel, etc.).
- (of a bullet) be fired from a rifled gun without spin owing to a loss of surface.
noun: strip; plural noun: strips
- an act of undressing, especially in a striptease.
- used for or involving the performance of stripteases. modifier noun: strip“a campaigner against strip joints”
- British the identifying outfit worn by the members of a sports team while playing.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!