Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Organized workers“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Organized workers [Crossword Clue]
If “Organized workers” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- UNIONISTS (9 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: unionists; plural noun: Unionists
- a member of a trade union.
- an advocate or supporter of trade unions.
- 2. a person, especially a member of a Northern Ireland political party, favors Northern Ireland's union with Great Britain.
- Historical a member of a British political party formed in 1886, which supported the maintenance of the parliamentary union between Great Britain and Ireland.
- an opponent of secession during the American Civil War of 18615.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!