Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “One revolting“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
One revolting [Crossword Clue]
If “One revolting” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- REBEL (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: rebel; plural noun: rebels
- a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader.
verb: rebel; 3rd person present: rebels; past tense: rebelled; past participle: rebelled; gerund or present participle: rebelling
- rise in opposition or armed resistance to an established government or leader.
- resist authority, control, or convention.
- show or feel repugnance for or resistance to something.