Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “On the up and up?“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
On the up and up? [Crossword Clue]
If “On the up and up?” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- RISING (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- 1. going up, increasing, or sloping upward.
- advancing to maturity or high standing.
- approaching (a specified age).
- Astrology(of a sign) ascendant.
- 2. Heraldry(of a bird) depicted with the wings open but not fully displayed, as if preparing for flight.
noun: rising; plural noun: risings
- an armed protest against authority; a revolt.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!