Last Updated on April 10, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
Octordle is arguably the most Wordle clone, as players must beat eight individual Wordle puzzles in 13 tries to beat the game. On the plus side, the eight 5-letter words will share significant similarities to provide enough clues to the players.
However, the puzzle remains hard to beat, so you may find yourself stuck, so we are here for you with today’s Octordle answer and all past answers to draw inspiration for future games.
Another challenge in Octordle is that fitting 8 Wordle puzzles on the screen is not that easy, so I recommend using the widescreen presentation and relying on letter colors inside the boards instead of the keyboard, as the mapping to the boards is a bit confusing.
Where to play Octordle
You can play Octordle at the game’s official website.
Today’s answer – Octordle#76(April 10th, 2022)
Here are today’s eight Octordle answers:
Past Octordle answers
Taking a look at past Octordle answers will help you better understand what kind of words you may encounter in future puzzles, so here are all the solutions to past games:
- April 10th, 2022 – Octordle #76: TRAIT, RADIO, BLUNT, SINCE, FLARE, KITTY, FUROR, BUILD
- April 9th, 2022 – Octordle #75: QUEUE, BRUTE, FISHY, VIRAL, FLAKY, HAPPY, BUSHY, LAPSE
- April 8th, 2022 – Octordle #74: PIPER, CORNY, SIXTH, DODGE, SHALL, CHIRP, STUNT, BROAD
- April 7th, 2022 – Octordle #73: REARM, GAMER, DREAM, BENCH, FEMUR, SNACK, ANIME, POOCH
- April 6th, 2022 – Octordle #72: FLEET, SLICE, BERRY, GRAPE, SLOPE, CRUMP, GAVEL, PANEL
- April 5th, 2022 – Octordle #71: QUIRK, POUTY, MODEL, CHAOS, SCALD, ZONAL, SPARK, CHAFE
- April 4th, 2022 – Octordle #70: ACTOR, AGREE, PIGGY, CANON, FOLLY, MINIM, HASTY, RASPY
- April 3rd, 2022 – Octordle #69: ATONE, SLURP, UPSET, JAUNT, SPICE, WHOLE, IDIOM, and BINGO
- April 2nd, 2022 – Octordle #68: CRAWL, DRAWN, VIDEO, BRIAR, GROUP, SWEPT, CHASM, TEETH
- April 1st, 2022 – Octordle #67: GROUP, TEPEE, DEMON, ADOBE, AWFUL, GLOOM, EJECT, STOLE
- March 31st, 2022 – Octordle #66: GUARD, HUMAN, LATCH, JERKY, HAREM, ULCER, PAYER, ADAPT
- March 30th, 2022 – Octordle #65: REHAB, RUPEE, UNIFY, DELTA, MARCH, LEDGE, FIRST, EERIE
- March 29th, 2022 – Octordle #64: EQUIP, BUDGE, MINUS, APPLE, TALON, HUSKY, AUNTY, MASON
- March 28th, 2022 – Octordle #63: MAKER, LEACH, SNEAK, CRASS, AGAPE, PAPAL, DISCO, NOSEY
- March 27th, 2022 – Octordle #62: FRIED, BELCH, CURSE, STOUT, NOISE, AXIAL, THROW, CREPE
- March 26th, 2022 – Octordle #61: BROTH, GLARE, WOULD, WEARY, DRUID, POSER, MOULT, JERKY
- March 25th, 2022 – Octordle #60: BATHE, STACK, SNUCK, FOCAL, WATCH, DUSKY, STORM, WHOOP
- March 24th, 2022 – Octordle #59: CHASM, SLEPT, DINGO, CAPER, SLING, MINER, BATHE, ARBOR
- March 23rd, 2022 – Octordle #58 :COMET, CHEAP, SCOWL, PALER, WELCH, STING, QUALM, BLEEP
- March 22nd, 2022 – Octordle #57: PATSY, WATER, CRAMP, DROOL, ROGUE, MOVER, DELVE, DRESS
- March 21st, 2022 – Octordle #56: DUVET, STOCK, SINCE, PRUDE, STOOP, SURGE, POUND, GLAZE
- March 20th, 2022 – Octordle #55: AMITY, TRIBE, TIMER, SOOTH, FRAIL, RURAL, BLEEP, DISCO
- March 19th, 2022 – Octordle #54: SHORN, LEASE, SHIRT, INGOT, ENSUE, LATHE, TWICE, WOODY
- March 18th, 2022 – Octordle #53: HUMID, RIGOR, CRONE, TAFFY, LIEGE, SAVOR, OUTER, STALE
- March 17th, 2022 – Octordle #52: LADLE, MAJOR, SPURN, SIXTH, QUERY, RANDY, TRADE, FINER
- March 16th, 2022 – Octordle #51: WITTY, TONAL, MAFIA, SPERM, VISTA, TRASH, SHEAR, FAVOR
- March 15th, 2022 – Octordle #50: BLITZ, ELECT, STYLE, GLINT, MEDIC, ROUGH, SLAIN, ERODE
- March 14th, 2022 – Octordle #49: WINCE, PURGE, CINCH, HOIST, SEPIA, EVENT, EXTOL, PIETY
- March 13th, 2022 – Octordle #48: PUPPY, POWER, LOBBY, HOWDY, STORY, SLUNG, ARBOR, PLANT
- March 12th, 2022 – Octordle #47: TYING, PIGGY, COMMA, YEARN, CLEFT, RAZOR, QUEER, EVADE
- March 11th, 2022 – Octordle #46: ERASE, GAMER, RATTY, ALTAR, QUARK, MOODY, LIMBO, FLESH
- March 10th, 2022 – Octordle #45: BOWEL, ABOUT, WOKEN, FIGHT, THONG, FROST, BIDDY, SPIEL
- March 9th, 2022 – Octordle #44: PUPIL, SNARL, BRAVO, BEACH, CHILD, SONAR, PATSY, SPEED
- March 8th, 2022 – Octordle #43: SWEAR, SKULK, CROUP, WHACK, BELOW, SMILE, ALLOW, LEGAL
- March 7th, 2022 – Octordle #42: UNDUE, SERIF, NICER, PIANO, PHONY, AUDIO, MODEM, AMBLE
- March 6th, 2022 – Octordle #41: BUTTE, LOOPY, CRANE, MOIST, RECUR, YACHT, BAKER, TRACK
- March 5th, 2022 – Octordle #40: PUBIC, GRAFT, STAVE, PRAWN, PAGAN, SLUSH, GAYER, WASTE
You can’t play past Octordle puzzles, so the list is useful only for completeness and sampling reasons.
What you need to know about Octordle
Octordle is one of the many Wordle clones that have emerged in the wake of Wordle’s enormous success. Octordle can be very hard to beat as you only have thirteen tries to guess eight words.
The game rules are the same as Wordle’s; letters will turn green on each board if you have guessed the position correctly, yellow if the position is wrong, or dark gray if the letter does not exist in the word.
While there is only one daily Octordle puzzle, you can practice as much as possible with practice mode.
If eight boards are too many for you, you can try Quordle or Dordle, in which you must solve four or two different Wordles, respectively.
You can also try Heardle if you are looking for the musical version of Wordle, Framed if you are a cinephile, you can play Mathler if you enjoy math games, and Worldle if you are a geography geek.
Finally, Taylor Swift fans will enjoy the Taylordle.
And of course, don’t forget to check today’s Wordle answer if you still play the original viral word game.