Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Obtain from overseas“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Obtain from overseas [Crossword Clue]
If “Obtain from overseas” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- IMPORT (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: import; 3rd person present: imports; past tense: imported; past participle: imported; gerund or present participle: importing
- bring (goods or services) into a country from abroad for sale.
- introduce (an idea) from a different place or context.
- Computing transfer (data) into a file or document.
- indicate or signify.
- express or make known.
noun: import; plural noun: imports
- a commodity, article, or service brought in from abroad for sale.
- sales of imported goods or services, or the revenue from such sales.
- the action or process of importing goods or services.
- the implicit meaning or significance of something.
- great significance; importance.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!