Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Obey at obedience school, say“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Obey at obedience school, say [Crossword Clue]
If “Obey at obedience school, say” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SIT (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: sit; 3rd person present: sits; past tense: sat; past participle: sat; gerund or present participle: sitting
- adopt or be in a position in which one's weight is supported by one's buttocks rather than one's feet and one's back is upright.
- be or remain in a particular position or state.
- (of a parliament, committee, court of law, etc.) be engaged in its business.
- British take (an examination).
- live in someone's house while they are away and look after their pet or pets.
noun: sit; plural noun: sits
- a period of sitting.
- archaic the way in which an item of clothing fits someone.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.