Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Now-then link“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Now-then link [Crossword Clue]
If “Now-then link” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- AND (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences, that are to be taken jointly.
- used to connect two clauses when the second refers to something that happens after the first.
- used to connect two clauses, the second of which refers to something that results from the first.
- connecting two identical comparatives, to emphasize a progressive change.
- connecting two identical words, implying great duration or great extent.
- used to connect two identical words to indicate that things of the same name or class have different qualities.
- used to connect two numbers to indicate that they are being added together.
- archaicused to connect two numbers, implying succession.
- used to introduce an additional comment or interjection.
- used to introduce a question in connection with what someone else has just said.
- used to introduce a statement about a new topic.
- informal used after some verbs and before another verb to indicate intention, instead of to.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!