There are around 46 NPCs to talk to in Fortnite's Chapter 2 – Season 6 but one of the most important ones is agent Jones. The problem with Jonesy is that there is not just one of them roaming the Fortnite island. There are multiple variations of Joneses from different ages and timelines, as a result of the Zero Point incident. If you have trouble locating more Fornite NPCs you can check where to find Lara Croft and the soccer players that give you quests for Neymar Jr's skin.
As for the Spire Quest to talk to Joneses, Raz ask you to talk to five of them. But which ones and where? As there are many agents of the Imagined Order you need to track down the right ones and for some of them it will take you a while to notice that they are Agent Jones' variants.
The good news I have for you is that although you have to talk to five Joneses, it doesn't really matter which ones they will be. I will show you all the know locations of Joneses and you can pick the 5 that suit you best. But first, let's list all the Joneses in Fortnite:
- Jonesy The First – In the northwest corner house in Pleasant Park
- Cabbie – On the south side of Lazy Lake near the Spa
- Castaway Jonesy – On the island northeast of Steamy Stacks
- Grill Sergeant – At the Durrr Burger Food Truck east of Stealthy Stronghold
- Slurp Jonesy – In the main Slurpy Swamp factory
- Suntan Specialist – At the west beach of Sweaty Sands
- Wreck Raider – At the north side of Coral Castle
- Rex – At Dusted Depot east of The Spire
- Sash Sergeant – At the playground near the main buildings in Weeping Woods, close to the campsite
- Bunker Jonesy – Randomly appears at an isolated location on the map, one of the “Remote Residences”
Finally, the last Jonesy appearing randomly at one of several possible locations. That's Bunker Jonesy, and I have marked several of his possible locations on the map. There may be more, though. Avoid tracking this one down, as he is the hardest one to get.
To conclude, focus on Joneses with fixed locations to complete the Spire quest but you can also search for Bunker Joneses in the future, just for fun. Keep in mind that the next part of this quest requires dueling Jonesy the First at Pleasant Park, so bring at least a rare or epic weapon with you as the location is crowded with players shooting at each other!