Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Narrowest of election margins“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Narrowest of election margins [Crossword Clue]
If “Narrowest of election margins” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ONEVOTE (7 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: vote; plural noun: votes
- a formal indication of a choice between two or more candidates or courses of action expressed typically through a ballot or a show of hands.
- an act of giving or registering a vote.
- the choice is expressed collectively by a body of electors or a specified group.
- the right to register a choice in an election.
verb: vote; 3rd person present: votes; past tense: voted; past participle: voted; gerund or present participle: voting
- give or register a vote.
- cause (someone) to gain or lose a particular post or honor using a vote.
- used to express a wish to follow a particular course of action.
- (of a legislature) grant or confer by vote.
- reject something by means of a vote.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!