If you are wondering whether Mighty Omega has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. Mighty Omega is a Roblox action fighting inspired by a previous game and popular manga series.
The Kengun Omega Roblox group created Mighty Omega on April 9th, 2020.
Discord Invite Link
You can also join the official Mighty Omega Discord Server for more information about the game.
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.
Mighty Omega Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Mighty Omega Trello:
On Mighty Omega's Trello, you will find information and guides about the game. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Basic Summaries: Game Information, Combat and Controls, Hunger and Calories, Muscle and Fat Loss, Height, Traits, Jobs and Income, Bus Stops, ATMs, Beds, and Combat Logging.
- All the Clans available in Might Omega.
- A Training and Stats guide.
- Details about Styles (How to get, Skills & more)
- Every Cosmetic Stance for Rhythms.
- All available Gyms for Styles.
- Every Location and Shop.
- Everything you need to know about the Kengan Association.
- A Guide about Territories.
- Every Transformation in the game.
- Details about Ranked, The Challenge of 100, and The Challenge of 200.
While you are here, check the rest of our Trello Link database for popular Roblox games!