Looking for the complete Lost Ark server lists? You might be curious about the number of servers available for each region in the Korean ARPG-style MMO. You will find some people busier than others, so it is worth taking a moment to decide where you want to call home.
Before you start in Arkesia, it is good to get together with your friends. You can still have fun with your friends by having them party together for group activities even if they are on different servers. However, MMO staples such as world bosses and guilds are restricted to specific worlds. There is no difference in selecting the server you will play on. Lost Ark, for example, doesn't have dedicated servers for PvE and PvP like other MMO games.
However, character creation restriction has been enforced on some servers to assist with server queues. As a first step to overcome the problem, Amazon Games added a new European Region – Europe West – of servers to address capacity issues.
Lost Ark Server List
Server resets occur at 1 AM server time every day, and 2 AM each week, depending on Daylight Savings. However, developers have indicated that this could change depending on how things work out. Since its launch, servers have been moved to different regions to meet demand.
Amazon Game Studios had previously locked down servers to prevent new players from creating characters in the busiest realms. This restriction was experimentally lifted but could return.
The launch of Europe: West introduced eight more European servers, although according to Amazon Games, they expect the new servers to reduce queue times rather than eliminate them.
North America: East
North America: West
Europe – West
Lost Ark server error status codes
It could be due to maintenance or busy servers. You can quickly check the server status online on the game's official website so that you don't waste your time wondering if there is a problem with your connection.
Here's a list of all the currently known error codes.
- 10027: This code refers to heavy server traffic. However, it doesn't appear like they will be a solution until server capacity increases.
- W0x9–SPELPWP1P2PT/W0x9–SPCLPWP1P2NT/W0x9–SPELPWP1P1P1P2NT: These three error codes are connection-based and will remove you from the game. Despite what many people have done to fix it in forums, there is currently no solution. This thread is ongoing about the problem.
- 4 Best Generators in Armored Cored 6: Fires of Rubicon - September 25, 2023
- AFK Arena Wishlist Priorities: All the Must-Have Wishlist Heroes - September 25, 2023
- World Tower Defense Codes [v1.6.1] - September 25, 2023