Last Updated on March 24, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
Today, a new Lost Ark update is rolling out on PC(Steam). The official patch notes for the latest update revealed the addition of bot & fraud prevention, the casual version of the Guardian Raid Event, Proving Grounds Season 1, and player gifts.
Lost Ark March 24 update details
Casual Guardian Raid Event
Players will be able to challenge Helgaia, Frost Helgaia, Lumerus, Ur’Nil, Vertus, Chromanium, Nacrasena, Dark Legoros, Icy Legoros, Calventus, and Levanos! This event will last for roughly a month, and players with item level 250 or above will be able to participate.
Like the Grand Prix, you can enter once a day (per roster) and earn event-specific coins to spend on rewards at a new vendor. Completing the Raid during the week will grant 200 coins, and a weekend win will grant 300 coins.
This vendor can be found in significant cities besides the entrance to this new activity and will be fully stocked with Tier 1, 2, & 3 honing material chests, Metallurgy & Tailoring Books (used to increase honing rates), and a T3 Gem chest— available to be nabbed every week until the event ends.
Competitive Proving Grounds Season 1
Competitive Proving Grounds Season 1 will begin after the March 24 downtime for the weekly update. Players will be able to queue solo for the ‘Team Deathmatch’ mode, battling each other for prestige and rewards. As you win or lose Competitive matches throughout the season, you can track your ‘Competitive Match Average Score.’
A gift will be available to all Western players:
- New Animal Skin Selection Chest
- Mokokon Pet Selection Chest
- Moko-board Mount Selection Chest
- Lost Ark United Structure
- Appearance Change Ticket
- Pheons x132
- Menelik’s Tome x5
- Legendary Card Pack Selection Chest x2
When opening each chest, players can choose between the options listed below it.
- 5 Leapstone Selection Chests
- Harmony Leapstone x50
- Life Leapstone x50
- Honor Leapstone x30
- 6 Guardian Stone Selection Chests
- Guardian Stone Fragment x1000
- Guardian Stone x1000
- Guardian Stone Crystal x200
- 2 Destruction Stone Selection Chests
- Destruction Stone Fragment x1000
- Destruction Stone x1000
- Destruction Stone Crystal x200
- 1 Honing Special Material Selection Chest
- T1 Metallurgy Book x2 & Tailoring Book x10
- T2 Metallurgy Book x2 & Tailoring Book x10
- 2 Fusion Material Selection Chests
- Caldarr Fusion Material x50
- Simple Oreha Fusion Material x25
General Updates & Fixes
New Fraud & Bot Prevention System
Players who have a Steam account in good standing and have met the small purchase requirement needed to use Steam’s social systems shouldn’t be impacted. Players who have not met this ‘Trusted’ status through Steam or Lost Ark will have reduced access to a small number of social and economic systems. Specifically, these accounts will have smaller daily Steam purchase limits than ‘Trusted’ players and be prevented from:
- Initiating player-to-player trades (requests can still be received)
- Sending in-game gifts
- Exchanging Royal Crystals for Gold
- Sending in-game mail with attachments
Arkesia Grand Prix Reward Adjustments
- Added Metallurgy & Tailoring Books (used to increase honing rates) to the weekly reward table.
- Increased quantities of weekly honing materials to ensure players are rewarded for participation.
- Destruction Stone Crystal (Bound) is now in bundles of 50 and can be redeemed up to 10 times.
- Guardian Stone Crystal (Bound) is now in bundles of 150 and can be redeemed up to 10 times.
- Increased coins earned to make purchasing the new items and snagging the rewards you want easier. Chaos Dungeons and Guardian raids now grant 125 coins (instead of 100) for the first two daily completions per character. The Grand Prix itself can now award up to 888 coins for a daily completion, up from 800.
- Added clearer messaging on failed purchases.
- Updated and improved localization and in-game translations.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to accept the quest “Off to the Races” without being level 50.
- Fixed voice chat related issues in the South America region.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Adventure Island rewards to only be claimable once during the weekend.
- Fixed an issue with the World Boss Achievement. Players that earned this achievement previously will now see it completed.