Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Load of laundry“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Load of laundry [Crossword Clue]
If “Load of laundry” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- HEAP (4 Letters/Characters)
- WASH (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: heap; plural noun: heaps
- an untidy collection of objects placed haphazardly on top of each other.
- a large amount or number of.
- an untidy or dilapidated place or vehicle.
adverb: heaps; adverb: heap
- a great deal.”‘How do you like Maggie?' ‘I like you heaps better!'”
verb: heap; 3rd person present: heaps; past tense: heaped; past participle: heaped; gerund or present participle: heaping
- 1. put (objects or a loose substance) in a heap.
- direct a great deal of praise, abuse, criticism, etc. at (someone or something).
verb: wash; 3rd person present: washes; past tense: washed; past participle: washed; gerund or present participle: washing
- clean with water and, typically, soap or detergent.
- (of flowing water) carry (someone or something) in a particular direction.
- brush with a thin coat of dilute paint or ink.
- seem convincing or genuine.
noun: wash; plural noun: washes; singular proper noun: Wash; noun: the Wash
- an act of washing something or an instance of being washed.
- the water or air disturbed by a moving boat or aircraft.
- an inlet of the North Sea on the east coast of England between Norfolk and Lincolnshire.
- a medicinal or cleansing solution.
- a layer of paint or metal spread thinly on a surface.
- silt or gravel carried by a stream or river and deposited as sediment.
- kitchen slops and other food waste fed to pigs.
- malt fermenting in preparation for distillation.
- a situation or result that is of no benefit to either of two opposing sides.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!