Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Lifts“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Lifts [Crossword Clue]
If “Lifts” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- PINCH (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: pinch; 3rd person present: pinches; past tense: pinched; past participle: pinched; gerund or present participle: pinching
- grip (something, typically a person's flesh) tightly and sharply between a finger and thumb.
- move one's finger and thumb apart or bring them together on (a touchscreen) in order to zoom into or out of an image, activate a function, etc.
- steal or take without permission.
- live in a frugal way.
- sail (a boat) so close to the wind that the sails begin to lose power.
noun: pinch; plural noun: pinches
- an act of pinching someone.
- a critical point in the game.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!