Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Let fall“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Let fall [Crossword Clue]
If “Let fall” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DROP (4 Letters/Characters)
- DROPPED (7 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: drop; 3rd person present: drops; past tense: dropped; past participle: dropped; gerund or present participle: dropping
- let or make (something) fall vertically.
- fall vertically.
- make or become lower, weaker, or less.
- abandon or discontinue (a course of action or study).
- set down or unload (a passenger or goods), especially on the way to somewhere else.
- (in sport) fail to win (a point or a match).
- be forced to play (a relatively high card) as a loser under an opponent's higher card, because it is the only card in its suit held in the hand.
noun: drop; plural noun: drops; noun: drop earring; plural noun: drop earrings
- a small round or pear-shaped portion of liquid that hangs or falls or adheres to a surface.”the first drops of rain splashed on the ground”
- an instance of falling or dropping.
- a delivery.
- an earring that hangs down from the earlobe.
- a section of theatrical scenery lowered from the flies; a drop cloth or drop curtain.
- a trapdoor on a gallows, the opening of which causes the prisoner to fall and thus be hanged.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!