Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “ Kind of sink“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Kind of sink [Crossword Clue]
If “ Kind of sink” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SLOP (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: slop; 3rd person present: slops; past tense: slopped; past participle: slopped; gerund or present participle: slopping
- (of a liquid) spill or flow over the edge of a container, typically as a result of careless handling.
- British dress in an untidy or casual manner.
- British (especially in prison) empty the contents of a chamber pot.
- feed slops to (an animal).
- North American speak or write in a sentimentally effusive manner; gush.
plural noun: slops
- waste water from a kitchen, bathroom, or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand.
- semi-liquid kitchen refuse, often used as animal food.
- unappetizing semi-liquid food.noun: slop
- North American sentimental language or material.
- Nautical a choppy sea.
noun: slop; plural noun: slops
- a workman's loose outer garment.
- wide, baggy trousers common in the 16th and early 17th centuries, especially as worn by sailors.
- clothes and bedding supplied to sailors by the navy.
- ready-made or cheap clothing.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.