Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Kind of badge or scholarship“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Kind of badge or scholarship [Crossword Clue]
If “Kind of badge or scholarship” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- MERIT (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.
- a good feature or point.
- a pass grade in an examination denoting above-average performance.
- LAW the intrinsic rights and wrongs of a case, outside of any other considerations.
- Theology good deeds entitling someone to a future reward from God.
verb: merit; 3rd person present: merits; past tense: merited; past participle: merited; gerund or present participle: meriting
- deserve or be worthy of (reward, punishment, or attention).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!