Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “ Jewelry for a finger“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Jewelry for a finger [Crossword Clue]
If “ Jewelry for a finger” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: ring; plural noun: rings
- a small circular band, typically of precious metal and often set with one or more gemstones, worn on a finger as an ornament or a token of marriage, engagement, or authority.”a diamond ring”
- a ring-shaped or circular object. “an inflatable rubber ring”
- an enclosed space, surrounded by seating for spectators, in which a sport, performance, or show takes place. “a circus ring”
- a group of people engaged in a shared enterprise, especially one involving illegal or unscrupulous activity. “the police had been investigating the drug ring”
- a number of atoms bonded together to form a closed loop in a molecule. “a benzene ring”
- a set of elements with two binary operations, addition and multiplication, the second being distributive over the first and associative.
verb: ring; 3rd person present: rings; past tense: ringed; past participle: ringed; gerund or present participle: ringing
- surround (someone or something), especially for protection or containment. “the courthouse was ringed with police”
- put an aluminium strip round the leg of (a bird) for subsequent identification. “only a small proportion of warblers are caught and ringed”
- fraudulently change the identity of (a motor vehicle), typically by changing its registration plate. “there may be an organization which has ringed the stolen car to be resold”
- short for ringbark.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!