Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Is a great one“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Is a great one [Crossword Clue]
If “Is a great one” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- GRADE (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: grade; plural noun: grades
- a particular level of rank, quality, proficiency, or value.
- a mark indicating the quality of a student's work.
- a gradient or slope.
- a variety of cattle produced by crossing with a superior breed.
verb: grade; 3rd person present: grades; past tense: graded; past participle: graded; gerund or present participle: grading
- arrange in or allocate to grades; classify or sort.
- give a mark to (a student or a piece of work).
- pass gradually from one level, especially a shade of color, into another.
- reduce (a road) to an easy gradient.
- cross (livestock) with a superior breed
cross (livestock) with a superior breed.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!