Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Inquiry for a lost package“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Inquiry for a lost package [Crossword Clue]
If “Inquiry for a lost package” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TRACER (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: tracer; plural noun: tracers
- a person or thing that traces something or by which something may be traced.
- a bullet or shell whose course is made visible in flight by a trail of flames or smoke used to assist in aiming.
- a substance introduced into a biological organism or other systems so that its subsequent distribution may be readily followed by its color, radioactivity, or other distinctive property.
- a device that transmits a signal that can be located when attached to a moving vehicle or other objects.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!