Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Hydrant attachment“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Hydrant attachment [Crossword Clue]
If “Hydrant attachment” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- HOSE (4 Letters)
- FIREHOSE (8 Letters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: hose; plural noun: hoses; plural noun: hose
- a flexible tube conveying water, used chiefly for watering plants and in firefighting.”a sprinkler hose”
- stockings, socks, and tights (especially in commercial use).”her hose had been laddered”
- historicalbreeches.”Elizabethan doublet and hose”
verb: hose; 3rd person present: hoses; past tense: hosed; past participle: hosed; gerund or present participle: hosing
- water or spray with a hose.”he was hosing down the driveway”
- a broad hosepipe used in extinguishing fires.
- Computingan unfiltered, real-time stream of data produced by a social media website or other online service.”two companies with access to Twitter's firehose of tweets”
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!