Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Hurried away“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Hurried away [Crossword Clue]
If “Hurried away” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- RAN (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
past tense: ran
- move at a speed faster than a walk, never having both or all the feet on the ground simultaneously.
- pass or cause to pass quickly in a particular direction.
- (with reference to a liquid) flow or cause to flow.
- extend or cause to extend in a particular direction.
- (of a bus, train, ferry, or another form of transport) make a regular journey on a particular route.
- be in charge of; manage.
- be in or cause to be in operation; function or cause to function.
- continue or be valid or operative for a particular period.
- stand as a candidate in an election.
- publish or be published in a newspaper or magazine.
- bring (goods) into a country illegally and secretly; smuggle.
- North American cost (someone) (a specified amount).
- North American (of a stocking or pair of tights) develop a ladder.
- West Indian provide.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!