There are several seeds in Minecraft where you will encounter lava. When inside the Nether, you can craft a Warped Fungus on a Stick by combining a Warped Fungus and a Fishing Rod to lure a Strider and mount it using a saddle.
However, one alternative method will work in any location with lava, even ones without Striders. To walk on lava in Minecraft, you can use the Lava Walker Enchantment, which requires the installation of an external data pack.Today's Deals on Amazon
How to download and install the Lava Walker data pack
Here are the steps to download and install the Lava Walker data pack:
- First, download the Lava Walker data pack from 9Minecraft.net.
- Next, Minecraft in Singleplayer mode.
- Select the World you wish to install the data pack first.
- Click on the Edit button at the bottom of the screen to open the Edit World menu.
- Choose Open World Folder.
- An explorer window will pop up and open the world's folder in the filesystem.
- Open the datapacks folder.
- Drop the data pack file (the zip file, not the extracted one) you've just downloaded into that folder.
- Go back to the Minecraft window and press Save to complete the process.
How to craft Lava Walk boots
Here are the steps to craft Lava Walker boots in Minecraft:
- First, get a set of Netherite Boots and an Enchanted Golden Apple
- You can give yourself a set of Netherite boots by typing the following command:
/give @p minecraft:netherite_boots 1
- You can give yourself an Enchanted Golden Apple by typing the following command:
/give @p enchanted_golden_apple 1
- Select the Netherite Boots.
- Press Q to throw the Netherite Boots on the ground.
- Select the Enchanted Golden Apple.
- Press Q to throw the Enchanted Golden Apple on the Netherite boots set to enchant the boots with Lava Walker.
- Collect the Netherite boots from the ground.
- Now you can equip the boots and walk on Lava!
This is everything you need to know about walking on lava in Minecraft with the Lava Walker enchantment. For more Minecraft guides, you can check the Minecraft section of BORDERPOLAR.