The latest update in Shindo Life introduced a powerful rework for Tyn Tailed Spirit Gen. 1 and 2. While Gen. 2 requires you to travel to Vinland and fight a boss mission against Tyn Tailed Spirit Gen. 2, getting the Gen. 1 version is relatively more accessible, as all you will have to do is clear a dungeon. At the same time, the drop rate is significantly better than Gen. 2, at 1/8 and 1/16 for the second mode.
Here are the steps to get Tyn Tailed Spirit Gen. 1:
- Launch Shindo Life
- In the game's main menu, go to Game Modes and select it
- In the Game Modes menu, select the DUNGEON column to go to the list of available dungeons
- Scroll down to the last dungeon map, Tyn Stone.
- Once in the lobby, you can select the dungeon difficulty between easy, medium, and hard. Selecting medium increase the drop rate for the Tyn Tailed Spirit Gen. 1 scroll to around 27%.
- The Tyn Stone dungeon features mostly regular NPC mobs, so you must bring a high AoE damage mode to clear the dungeon's waves quickly.
The video guide below will help you figure out how to get Tyn Tailed Gen. 1.