In Roblox King Legacy the Second Sea is where you will start approaching the endgame and all the final quests and bosses in the game after Update 4. Many players wonder how to reach the Second Sea and the exact requirements, so in this guide, we will explain how to do it.
How to get to the Second Sea in King Legacy
Here are the steps to unlock the second sea. Try to follow the order below to avoid any mistakes:
- Once you hit Level 2,000 at War Island (1,750+), you can move to Fishland (2,000+).
- Before you do that, talk to the Traveler NPC, who stands at one of the outposts of the main building. At this point, you will have 5 Jumps, enough to access the NPC. The quest requirement seems to be 1500+, but there is no reason to try to access the Second Sea before you reach level 2,250, as all quests in the Second Sea are Level 2,250+.
- Head to Fishland, and start taking down mobs. All Fishmen have a chance to drop Map, which is required to complete the quest. The Map is a common drop that drops multiple times, and it can drop even if you haven't picked up the quest. However, ensure you have picked up the quest, as its completion may not be triggered otherwise. Also, even replacing the quest with a Fishland quest will not prevent its completion. The most important part is for you to pick the quest up.
- Once you hit Level 2,250 at Fishland, a notification will pop up on your screen every time you level up that you can now access the Second Sea. At this point, multiple Maps should be in your inventory, but you can't see any of them.
- Return to the Traveler NPC at War Island. The quest should be completed automatically even if it's not your active quest anymore (due to being replaced, as I mentioned earlier).
- The Traveler NPC will tell you to talk the Elite Pirate at Starter Island.
- Head to Starter Island and talk to the Elite Pirate at the dock to teleport to the Japan Island of the Second Sea.