How to get Moon Breathing in Demonfall — Location & Requirements — Learn how to unlock one of the most effective breath techniques in Demonfall
Demonfall is a Roblox game released in 2021. Inspired by the anime series Demon Slayer. Where you chose which storyline you would like to experience. You can choose between becoming a demon and a demon slayer.
How to get moon breathing in Demonfall
Moon Breathing can be purchased from Kokushibo. It requires 28 Skill Points investment (Excluded for Hybrids Only. Kokushibo can make you a Hybrid if you're not already one).
Visit Frosty Forest on a mountain near the cave of the Green Demon.
- Talk to NPC Kokushibo at night (if not a Kamado Clan member, you will be burned during the day).
- Select: I accept (you'll become a hybrid, and you'll lose 50% of your total levels).
- Talk to the Kokushibo NPC once more. To get Moon Breathing, you must be Prestige Level 1 and at least level 50.
- Choose “Ee biko!” (Random gibberish because the text is currently broken).
Requirements: 5 Muzan Blood as well Prestige 1 level 50
Moon Breathing Location
This video guide will help you find Kokushibo (credit to Somebody on YouTube!) and unlock Moon Breathing.
How to get moon breathing in Demonfall – Skills
Here are all the skills available to you as a Moon Breathing user in Demonfall
- Dark Moon: Horizontal slash in front similar to Water Breathing's Surface Slash
- Loathsome Moon is a powerful AOE attack that's similar to Sun Breathing Flash Dance (Breaks Guard)
- Moon Spirit Calamitous Emddy: Barrage of quick cuts in rapid succession, similar to the one of Mist Breathing's Eight-Layed Mist
- Mirror Of Misfortune, Moonlit: 5 multidirectional long-range slashes in ground. Auto executes
- Moon Dragon Ringtail is a diagonal slash that travels with high speed, similar to Flame Breathing's Flame Bend
- Catastrophe: The user flies backwards and places their sword close to their sheath before unleashing several crescent-like slashes at low speeds
- Passive Every basic attack saps the stamina of your target.
Breathing styles are swordsmanship techniques that include an esoteric breathing technique that enhances the ability of a swordsman and is useful in combating demons when used with a Nichirin Katana.