Roblox's King Legacy is one of the best One Piece-inspired games on the platform, created and developed by the Venture Lagoons Roblox Group. The game is arguably the second-best One Piece game on Roblox, second only to Blox Fruits. This guide will explain how to get Gems in King Legacy, the game's secondary currency, and a crucial one. Gems can be used in the game's Devil Fruit gacha to spin for a Devil Fruit, at the Black Market NPC to buy a specific Devil Fruit that is in stock for Beli and Gems, or to unlock awakened moves of some of the most powerful Swords in King Legacy.
Let's see all the available ways to earn gems in King Legacy without further ado.
How to get Gems in King Legacy
Here are all the ways to obtain Gems in the game.
- King Legacy codes: Codes are released by the developers to celebrate milestones, events, and updates. They can only be redeemed once and typically reward players with 1-5 Gems. Currently, a special secret code rewards you with 50 Gems. Make sure to redeem it!
- Golden Arena Raids (Easy: 5 Gems, Normal: 15 Gems): In the Golden Arena Raids game mode, you will fight in an arena against 30 waves of enemies if you make it to the end. Completing the last wave will reward you with 5 Gems on Easy and 15 Gems on Normal. Normal mobs have a 0.5% chance to drop 1 Gem upon defeat, while Bosses have a 10% chance to drop 1 Gem upon defeat.
- Dragon – Kaidou of the Four Emperors (Yonku no Kaidō): Dragon, or Kaidou, is a Raid Boss in King Legacy's Second Sea. Defeating Dragon will reward you with 5 Gems, $500,000 Beli, 5,000,000 EXP, and a 10% chance to obtain Authentic Mace. It is essential to note that you must reach a minimum threshold of damage dealt to receive Raid Boss rewards.
- King Samurai – Oden: King Samurai is a Raid Boss in King Legacy's Second Sea. Defeating Dragon will reward you with 5 Gems, $500,000 Beli, 2,000,000 EXP, a 50% chance to obtain Hell Sword, and a 15% chance to obtain Murasama, one of the best swords in the game. Once again, it is essential to note that you must reach a minimum threshold of damage dealt to receive Raid Boss rewards.
- Legacy Island (Sea King Event): Every hour after the defeat of Sea King at a Legacy Island a new one spawns. Defeating the Sea King opens a room in Legacy Island, where you will find a Chest. The Chest can reward you with 2-10 Gems, an Authentic, Triple Katana, or an Acrosythe, depending on its rarity (T1, T2, or T3).
- Ghost Ships: Ghost Ships appear in King Legacy's Second Sea every 1 or 5 hours. Defeating a Ghost Ship will cause 3-5 Chests to spawn underwater below the ship. Opening each Chest can reward you with 2+ Gems and a Random Devil Fruit. You also have a chance to obtain Eye Patch, Pirate Necklace, Dragon Necklace, or Longaevus.
- Robux: You can also purchase Gems using Robux from the game's shop.
This covers everything you need to know on how to get Gems in King Legacy after Update 4.
For freebies for your avatar, you can check our Roblox promo codes and our Roblox Free Items up-to-date lists. You can check our Roblox game codes library if you want rewards related to individual games, such as boosts, stat resets, skins, and more. Finally, if you are looking for guides on a specific Roblox game, you can look at our Roblox games Trello links library.