Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Helps out with a lift“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Helps out with a lift [Crossword Clue]
If “Helps out with a lift” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SPOTS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: spots
- a small round or roundish mark, differing in color or texture from the surface around it.
- a particular place or point.
- a small amount of something.
- denoting a system of trading in which commodities or currencies are delivered and paid for immediately after a sale.
- short for spotlight.
- a board for working plaster before application.
- a banknote of a specified value.
- a bar or other drinking establishment (usually in a private home in a township) that operates without an official permit.
3rd person present: spots
- see, notice, or recognize (someone or something) that is difficult to detect or that one is searching for.
- mark or become marked with spots.
- rain slightly.
- place (a ball) on its designated starting point on a billiard table.
- give or lend (money) to (someone).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!