Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Have free and clear“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Have free and clear [Crossword Clue]
If “Have free and clear” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- OWN (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- used with a possessive to emphasize that someone or something belongs or relates to the person or thing mentioned.
- done or produced by and for the person mentioned.
- particular to the person or thing mentioned; individual.
- something that belongs to the person or thing mentioned.
- something produced by the person mentioned.
- something that is particular to the person or thing mentioned.
verb: own; 3rd person present: owns; past tense: owned; past participle: owned; gerund or present participle: owning; adjective: -owned
- have (something) as one's own; possess.
- FORMAL admit or acknowledge that something is the case or that one feels a certain way.
- INFORMAL US utterly defeat (an opponent or rival); completely get the better of.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!