Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Hand out poker hands“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Hand out poker hands [Crossword Clue]
If “Hand out poker hands” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DEAL (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: deal; 3rd person present: deals; past tense: dealt; past participle: dealt; gerund or present participle: dealing
- distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round.
- take part in commercial trading of a particular commodity.
- take measures concerning (someone or something), especially with the intention of putting something right.
- inflict (a blow) on (someone or something).
noun: deal; plural noun: deals
- an agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context.
- the process of distributing the cards to players in a card game.
- a player's turn to distribute cards.
- the round of play following a distribution of cards.
- the set of hands dealt to the players.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.