Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Hammock composition, perhaps“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Hammock composition, perhaps [Crossword Clue]
If “Hammock composition, perhaps” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ROPES (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: ropes
- a length of thick strong cord made by twisting together strands of hemp, sisal, nylon, or similar material.
- a quantity of roughly spherical objects such as onions or beads strung together.
- the established procedures in an organization or area of activity.
3rd person present: ropes
- catch, fasten, or secure with rope.
- enclose or separate an area with a rope or tape.
- Climbing (of a party of climbers) connect each other together with a rope.
- Climbing climb down or up using a rope.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!