This post will provide all the available Gunblood cheats and level codes. Gunblood is a western shootout gunfight game on Android that is now available as a browser game too. You can use Gunblood Cheats to unlock invincibility mode, unlock infinite ammo, increase your firing rate, or improve your aim.
Using these cheats will allow you to defeat opponents much more manageable, but will also take the challenge out of the game, so use them wisely.
For those who prefer browser games, you can also play Gunblood on your browser on crazy games. If you are looking for something new, look at our list of the best gacha games currently available. If you are looking for ways to play GunBlood unblocked, check out our list of the best unblocked gaming websites.
All GunBlood Cheats
Below you will find all the available cheat codes:
- FASTFIRE: Click and shoot faster with this code. Your firing rate will increase exponentially as a result.
- MOREAMMO: Enter this code to activate unlimited ammo mode. Nevertheless, you will need to shoot the assistants in all bonus rounds to play more games.
- NOHIT: Use this code to activate invincibility. You can still lose if you fail the round's objectives.
- POINTER: With this code, you can add a laser pointer to the gun. You will be able to aim easier this way.
GunBlood Level Codes
Using the codes below, you can play directly any Gunblood stage:
- Level 1: LEVEL1
- Level 2: LEVEL2
- Level 3: LEVEL3
- Level 4: LEVEL4
- Level 5: LEVEL5
- Level 6: LEVEL6
- Level 7: LEVEL7
- Level 8: LEVEL8
- Level 9: LEVEL9
- Bonus Stage 01: BONUS1
- Bonus Stage 02: BONUS2
- Bonus Stage 03: BONUS3
- Bonus Stage 04: BONUS4
How to use GunBlood Cheats & Level Codes?
- You must first start a game to use the cheat codes.
- Then you can choose your character from 10 preset options on the character selection screen.
- Below this, you'll find an input text field with the word cheat written next to it.
- You can copy any cheat code from the above lists into the text field.
- After clicking cheat, you can activate all the perks and boost its unlocks.
GunBlood Beginner Tips
You can improve your performance without using Gunblood cheats by keeping a few simple things in mind:
- It doesn't matter whether you take a bullet, which can happen anytime during a battle. Inflicting more fatal wounds on your opponent may win the round if you return fire.
- In a death match, you lose and have to start over, but in a draw game, you do not lose. Despite your lower score, you can continue to the next round.
- It is best to aim for the chest, which is a large target. Your foe may drop if you hit the chest; if your shot goes high, you might get a headshot.
- If your opponent seems to be on the verge of collapse, be ready for him/her to keep firing. It would be best to keep shooting the body until the timer runs out and you're sure you've won.
- In bonus rounds, you'll be able to score points, but don't shoot the assistant who throws bottles your way (or aim carefully to shoot bottles off the assistant in a later event).
This is everything you need to know about GunBlood cheats and level codes. If you are looking for more video game cheats and codes, make sure also to check our other video game cheats guides.
What is GunBlood?
Gun Blood is a Western Shootout gunfight dueling game. In Gunblood, you can become the most feared gunslinger in the land by defeating all who stand in your way. Gun Blood pits your reflexes against nine computer opponents in western gunfight battles.
Attempt to become the fastest cowboy gunslinger in this western shootout game. GunBlood pits your reflexes against nine computer opponents in one-on-one gun fights and includes four bonus rounds. High scores are tabulated according to accuracy, speed, and your life after each round.
Who created GunBlood?
GunBlood is a game created by Andrew Wolf's Wolf Games in 2010.