Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Goes up and down“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Goes up and down [Crossword Clue]
If “Goes up and down” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- YOYOS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- move up and down; fluctuate.
- trademark in UK toy consisting of a pair of joined discs with a deep groove between them in which string is attached and wound, which can be spun alternately downward and upward by its weight and momentum as the string unwinds and rewinds.
- a thing that repeatedly fluctuates.
- Informal • North American a stupid, insane, or unpredictable person.
Definitions from Oxford Languages and/or Wikipedia
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!