Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Garb“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Garb [Crossword Clue]
If “Garb” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DRESS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: dress; 3rd person present: dresses; past tense: dressed; past participle: dressed; gerund or present participle: dressing
- put on one's clothes.
- decorate (something) in an artistic or attractive way.
- clean, treat or apply a dressing to (a wound).
- clean and prepare (food, especially poultry or shellfish) for cooking or eating.
- apply fertilizer to (an area of ground or a plant).
- Military draw up (troops) in the proper alignment.
- (of a man) have the genitals habitually on one or the other side of the fork of the trousers.
- make (an artificial fly) for use in fishing.
noun: dress; plural noun: dresses
- a one-piece garment worn by women and girls that covers the body and extends down over the legs.
- clothing of a specified kind for men or women.
- denoting military uniform or other clothing used on formal or ceremonial occasions.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.