Table of contents
Unboxing Simulator is a game developed by Unsquared, released on the 1st of January 2019 for the ROBLOX. gaming platform.
Unboxing Simulator has a massive fanbase with 205+ million visit since its launch and more than 800,000 favorites.
In this game you keep smashing boxes to get new hats and items.
The two in-game currencies in Unboxing Simulator are gems and coins.
Coins are the game’s primary in-game currency and are used to unlock new areas, boxes, and weapons.
Gems are a secondary currency in the game and are generally used to purchase eggs.
Unboxing simulator codes provide coins, gems increased hatch speed for pets, high hat drop rate.
Active Unboxing Simulator Codes
Here are all the currently available promo codes for Unboxing Simulator.
Make sure to redeem them before they expire!
|200M||200 minute 200% event boost|
|Easter2021||24-hour Damage Boost|
|PumpkinSmasher||1-hour 2x Damage Boost|
|200k||+20% Hatch Speed|
|Abilities||Double Hat Drop Rate|
|IJustWantedIceCream||+15% Hatch Speed|
|Clans||Double Hat Drop Rate|
|LavaLauncher||Double Hat Drop Rate|
|1Year||+100% Enchanting XP|
|UnboxMilo||+50% Hats Drop Rate|
|IBugOu||Double Hat Drop Rate|
|StatickBetero||+15% Hatch Speed|
|BianoBetero||+15% Hatch Speed|
|VeyaramaOBiano||+15% Hatch Speed|
|Sub2MarcosDrumom||+50% Coins Drop Rate|
How To Redeem Unboxing Simulator Codes
It’s easy to redeem your promo codes in Unboxing Simulator. Just follow the steps below:
- Start the game
- Look for the ‘profile button’ and open the profile UI.
- Click the ‘Codes’ tab menu and click to open a window with an “Enter codes here!” text field.
- Paste one of the working codes from the list above and click “CLAIM”.
Note: The codes in the above table are case-insensitive.
How to Get Coins and Gems in Unboxing Simulator
Players use coins primarily to unlock new areas and weapons. Other than promo codes, there are four main ways to earn coins in-game.
- First, you can get coins from boxes, with the number of coins made from boxes scaling with box HP.
- Second, you can earn coins through the Coin Chest in the Castle or the VIP Chest in the VIP Area. Unlike boxes, the amount of coins made from chests doesn’t scale with HP but with your current damage and your highest unlocked area.
- Third, you can earn coins from certain quests, with more coins made as you progress through those questlines.
- Finally, coins can be purchased using Robux, ROBLOX’s inter-game currency, which players can only acquire by spending real-world money. The amount of coins earned through purchases scales with your highest unlocked area or purchasing the 2x Coins gamepass.
Game Description on Roblox
📦 Welcome to Unboxing Simulator! 📦 ⚔️ Go on a box smashing adventure! 🤠 Unbox boxes and gifts to unlock new areas and find rare hats! 🐣 Hatch eggs and grow a collection of powerful pets that help you become the ultimate box destroyer! 🌌 Check the update log on the loading screen. 🚨 Follow us for updates and special codes: https://twitter.com/teamunsquared Follow the developers! brinkokevin - https://twitter.com/brinkokevin Tradesmark - https://twitter.com/TradesmarkRBLX