In Roblox Wacky Wizards players can use a cauldron to produce magic potions. A new ingredient that has popped up in the game is the frog. In this post, we will show you how to obtain a frog and use it in your potion recipes.
How to Get a frog in Roblox Wacky Wizards
Firstly, you have to visit the Goblin Village and interact with the Goblin Leader. Next, your task will be to cook each goblin villager's favorite food.
Here is the full list of Goblin's favorite foods:
- Goblin Kid – Noodle Stew. Cook a Pool Noodle in the Goblin Cauldron for it.
- Fat Goblin – You Stew. First, cook the Fairy + Chameleon in your own cauldron to produce a Shrink Ray potion. Drink the Shrink Ray potion at the Goblin Cauldron and get yourself in the cauldron to cook the You Stew.
- Vegan Goblin – Beany Stew. Cook Beans in the Goblin cauldron to get it.
- Short/Midget Goblin – Giant Stew. Cook a Giant's Ear for it.
- Goblin Leader – Spicy Stew. Cook a chilli ingredient in the Goblin Cauldron to get it.
Finally, after serving the specific meals to all 5 Goblins, you will get the Frog.
Frog Recipes List in Wacky Wizards
Now that you know how to get the frog ingredient in Wacky Wizards let's see how you can use it.
This is the list of all magic potion recipes that require the frog as an ingredient:
- Frog potion: Frog
- Frog-boxing potion: Boxing Gloves + Frog
- Frog-legs potion: Giraffe Hoof + Frog
- Infinite potion: Fairy + Frog
- Prince potion: You + Frog
- Tadpole potion: Fish + Frog
- Thicc potion: Giant’s Ear + Frog
- Eeely potion: Pool Noodle + Frog
- Eyes potion: Chameleon + Frog
- Lilyjump potion: Bird + Giraffe Hoof + Frog
- Lilypad-morph potion: Magic Seed + Frog
- Lilypad-jumping potion: Bird + Giraffe Hoof + Fairy + Frog + Frog
- Control-jump potion: Zeus’s Beard + Frog
- Uni potion: Hat of Gears + Frog
- Banging-feet potion: Dynamite + Frog
- Grapple-tongue potion: Brain + Frog
- Hibernation potion: Rotten Sandwich + Frog
- Bounce-high potion: Bird + Frog
- Wall walker potion: Giraffe Hoof + Frog + Spider