The patch notes for the upcoming AFK Arena patch 1.65 are out and there is a new Lightbearer hero in town, Walker – The Lone Ranger!
Table of contents
New Lightbearer Hero
1. Added the new Lightbearer Hero: Walker – The Lone Ranger.
2. The new hero Walker – The Lone Ranger will be available to test play on the AFK Arena test server initially on June 4, 2021.
3. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Walker – The Lone Ranger on the same day .
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure “Ice Isles” to the Voyage Wonders feature.
2. Added the adventure “Windfall Gorge” to the Wondering Balloon event feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 26-50 of the campaign.
3. Added a Celestial Tower called the “Celestial Sanctum.” Players can unlock it after completing stage 29-60 of the Campaign.
4. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 901 and 950 of the King's Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1000.
5. Players can now climb up to 570 floors within each respective faction tower within the Towers of Esperia features. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 510-540 has also been reduced.
6. Heroes for Hire heroes that would disappear will remain within the Hero Union system for a period of time, and shall be wiped from the Hero Union system every 1st and 15th day of each month.
7. Optimized the visual performance of Dolly's Corner's entrance and pop-up window within the Noble Tavern.
8. Optimized the visual performance of Fortune Chest related interfaces/pages.
9. Added a new animation effect to new heroes displayed on the New Hero Trial page.
10. Optimized the visuals of the 7-day newcomer login event.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Lorsan – Wind Whisperer
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the ability “Wind Ward” to select the incorrect target.
2. Thoran – The Fallen King
Optimized the visual effects of Thoran's animations and increased his character model's resolution.