Granit is a strength-based Mauler hero introduced in AFK Arena patch 1.72. His class and role are “Tank.”
Granit – Desert's Stone
Read also: The Latest AFK Arena Codes
Granit is born from the earth and cannot be knocked into the air.
Granit unleashes a tempestuous sand vortex that deals 320% damage to all enemies within its Area of Effect, interrupting their casting, simultaneously marking them with a mark of “Petrification ”.
If an enemy is already marked, the mark is removed, and the enemy is subsequently petrified, during which time they cannot complete any actions or recover Energy for 5 seconds.
- Level 2: Damage received by petrified enemies is increased by 40%.
- Level 3: Duration enemies are petrified for is increased to 6 seconds.
Read also: AFK Arena Twisted Realm Guide
Granit causes surrounding enemies to fall towards himself, interrupting their casting, simultaneously dealing 140% damage to them.
Shortly after, Granit smashes the ground, which deals 120% damage to the enemies in front of him and also sends them hurtling into the air.
- Level 2: Damage caused by smashing the ground is increased to 140%.
- Level 3: Every enemy hero struck when Granit smashes the ground, causes him to recover 60 Energy points.
- Level 4: Damage caused by smashing the ground is increased to 160%.
Read also: The Best Teams in AFK Arena
At the start of the battle, Granit receives a shield that is able to mitigate damage equal to 15% of his max health.
The shield is reset once every 12 seconds.
- Level 2: Value of shield is raised to equal 25% of max health.
- Level 3: When Granit is using his shield, the damage he receives is reduced by 50%.
Read also: AFK Arena Tier List
Granit receives a shield that is able to mitigate damage equal to 280% of his own Attack Rating, which exists for 6 seconds.
Soon afterward, Granit transfers 50% of the shield’s value to the most injured allied hero, protecting, them for 6 seconds, knocking back any enemies surrounding, them in the process.
If there are, no surviving allies on the battlefield, no shield transfer will take place.
- Level 2: Value of the shield is increased to 320% of Granit’s Attack Rating.
- Level 3: Duration that ally is protected by shield for is increased to 8 seconds.
Signature Item: Desert’s Core
Signature Item Skill: Earthly Rejuvenation
If there are still surviving allied heroes on the battlefield, they will additionally trigger the ability “Sand Vortex” upon Granit’s death.
[+10 Unlocks] Each time Granit uses the ability “Sand Vortex”, his Energy recovery rate is increased by 10%. This effect can be stacked 5 times.
[+20 Unlocks] Each time Granit uses the ability “Sand Vortex”, his Energy recovery rate is increased by 20%. This effect can be stacked 5 times.
[+30 Unlocks] At the start of the battle, Granit marks all enemies with a mark of Petrification.
Furniture Ability: Aftershock
3/3 Ability: When the shield provided by Earthen Resilience is reset, Granit’s next Normal Attack shall be strengthened, the attack’s area of effect is increased, and enemies are dealt 240% damage.
9/9 Ability: The strengthened Normal Attack now allows Granit to additionally steal 100 Accuracy points and 10 Haste points for 6 seconds from the enemies that are dealt damage.