The Abyssal Aid Event that comes with patch 1.72 in AFK Arena allows you to form 3-member teams and battle through the dismal labyrinth together.
Read also: AFK Arena codes
Abyssal Aid Event Rules
1. During the event, all players can form a small team to participate in the Dismal Maze.
2. Each small team has three players. Once the team is complete, the Maze event may commence.
3. Heroes that reach Legendary+ can be shared among members belonging to the small team. Duplicate heroes are not permitted. Players will retain only the hero with the highest Combat Rating.
4. When a player uses another member’s hero, the hero shall retain their ascension tier, gear, Signature Item level, Oak Inn furniture level, and Eternal Engraving level. The event will adjust the hero’s level to match the user’s Resonating Crystal level.
5. If any small team member completes the Dismal Maze, their team members may then use the “Quick Battle” function to complete the maze and receive the maze rewards quickly.
6. If a player joins a small team but misses the maze event, they will not increase their rewards.
7. If a member requests to leave their team after the maze event has started, they must first wait until the next round has refreshes before their request will take effect.
8. You cannot use the Demonbreaker within the Dismal Maze while forming a team.