In Roblox's Fruit Battlegrounds, you can spin for a Fruit by heading to the game's SPIN FRUIT menu. Fruits grant your extraordinary abilities and are the most important element in the game's PvP battles, so getting the right fruit is crucial. Our Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List will help you pursue the right fruits as we have ranked them and included their rarities and skills.
Check our Fruit Battlegrounds codes list if you want to avoid using Robux for Clan Spins.
Fruit Rarities & Spin Rates
- Mythical: Mythical fruits cannot be spun. they can only be obtained through alternative methods such as Awakenings and Evolutions or are Dropped by specific Bosses at sporadic rates. There are no Mythical Fruits in Fruit Battlegrounds at the moment.
- Legendary: 0.14%
- Quake: 0.08%
- Gravity: 0.06%
- Epic: 1.14%
- Light: 0.63%
- Flame: 0.5%
- Magma: 0.35%
- Rare: 6.19%
- Bomb: 2.77%
- Ice: 1.76%
- Darkness: 1.64%
- Uncommon: 16.70%
- Smoke: 9.56%
- Rubber: 7.17%
- Common: 75.75%
- Barrier: 25.16%
- Chop: 25.16%
- Sand: 25.16%
Each spin costs 50 Gems, and each fast spin costs 80 Gems. Remember that the Fruits you roll for at kept in your Fruit Storage, so keep spinning for those Legendaries. Another note: Roblox Premium members get a +50% Luck Bonus.
A word of advice before we head into the Tier List. Don't be in a hurry to dismiss a Devil Fruit and throw it into a trash can just because cannot understand it (and avoid doing that to people too).
This game is very entertaining, but it's hard, especially when you go against people that have spend years in Roblox PvP Fighting games.
Some Fruits are more forgiving than others, and I tried to take that into account in this tier list. However, I did not downgrade Fruits just because their harder to master.
For instance, AoE Fruits and Fruit with pull/stun moves are much more forgiving thatn others (e.g. Gravity, Dark, Quake)
I use the Light Fruit and it's a very unforgiving one as you can very easily waste the first 3 moves if you don't time them perfectly. Study the moves and try to understand how to create combos with them, otherwise you will keep falling short.
Example: Flight to close the distance-> Jewels of Light to stay airborne -> Mirror Kick to keep the enemy down -> Guzan to finish them off is a devastating combo for the Light Fruit. Using the Skills in combo may be overwhelming initially, but it's the only way to make moves that feel underwhelming initially useful.
PS: Just because I wrote down the combo does not mean I have mastered it (as a matter of fact I suck at these types of games). But writing down the moves and your expectations of a combo will help you devises strategies that will bring you on top of your PvP game.
PS2: Skill descriptions come straight from the game's Trello and the developers, with some modifications from me.
Fruit Battlegrounds Fruits Tier List (Alpha)
Below you will find our Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List. The list is a work in progress, as some skills are missing. Rarer fruits tend to have a clear edge, even regarding pure numbers, as they provide more skills for your to work with.
The Magma Update brought Guardbreak features to two Gravity move (Gravity Push and Great Meteor) and two Quake moves (Quake First and Eruption). The Dark Fruits final move Dark End, was also buffed.
Meanwhile, Light received two nefs, as Flight now consumes stamina and Light Jewel's CD was increased. The stamina consumption for Flight is quite extensive, so you can't really use it freely, as you will run out of stamina to use the rest of your moves. Quite a bummer, but the Light Fruit remains one of the best, for now.
- Gravity – Zushi Zushi No Mi (Legendary – 0.06%):
- Allows the user to manipulate gravity at will freely. Meteor moves deal additional burn damage upon impact.
- Skill One: Push: Create an instant force in the direction of your cursor that sends moves and players flying back. When charged, the range and push power is significantly increased at the cost of AoE.
- Skill Two: Launch: Create an upwards pushing force below your cursor; this move guard breaks. When fully charged, the size and force is heavily increased.
- Skill Three: Avalanche: Summon 5 meteors around your current location from the ground. When fully charged, summons 10 meteors instead.
- Skill Four: Shoot: Fire one of the summoned meteors to your cursor location, deals good damage, and has strong knockback.
- Skill Five: Planetary Devastation: Compress the gravity in a large area around you into a small sphere and shoot it upwards into the air; the sphere will pull terrain and players in a large area into it and deal massive damage upon decompression.
- Skill Six: Great Meteor: Summon a meteor from space with an extensive range. Charging longer increases the size and damage of the summoned meteor.
- Quake – Gura Gura No Mi (Legendary – 0.08%):
- Allows the user to create vibrations, or “quakes.”
- Skill One: Fist: Punch the air before you, creating a powerful shockwave.
- Skill Two: Eruption: Slam both arms into the ground and create eruptions that follow the direction aimed; charging increases range and damage.
- Skill Three: Slam: Kick yourself high up into the air and launch yourself into the direction of your cursor, causing impact upon hitting a solid object.
- Skill Four: Island Shake: Stomp the ground to create powerful continuous forces from the ground under, trapping and pulling targets towards you.
- Skill Four: Island Shake: Stomp the ground to create powerful continuous forces from the ground under, trapping and pulling targets towards you.
- Skill Five: Seaquake: Punch the air with enough force to create 2 giant Tsunamis which pull players into an impact with the other Tsunami dealing heavy damage.
- Magma – Magu Magu No Mi (Epic – 1.48%)
- Allows the user to create, control, and transform into magma at will
- Skill One: Major Eruption: Charge up a magma blast and shoot it toward your enemy. This move does Medium/High damage with burn and has a Medium/Long CD with a Fat AOE. This move is best used for solid damage either through poking at long-range or in a combo.
- Skill Two: Meteor Volcano: Rapidly shoot magma blasts like a Volcano. The projectiles deal low damage but can stack up with the damage since it shoots several projectiles. If most projectiles are hit, this move does super high damage as the burn damage is about 2/3 of the projectile damage and stacks with each shot hit. This movie has a Long CD and solid AOE. This move is best used for the insane damage it can deal.
- Skill Three: Plume: Create lava plumes like a volcanic eruption in rows in front of you. You can hold this move down to shoot out more plumes. This move does low damage and has a Long CD. The main purpose of this move is to guard break or combo ends.
- Skill Four: Eruptive Surge: Charge up and shoot magma downwards, propelling you upwards. This move is chargeable and will bring you further into the air the longer you charge it. This move does Low damage and has a long CD. This move is mainly used for mobility and not damage.
- Skill Five: Hell Hound: Turn into a Hell Hound made of Magma and rush towards your enemy, carrying anyone you run into before blowing them away. This movie is similar to Ice dragon and has high damage and a long CD. This move is best used for the insane damage it has or, if you need to, trackstarring.
- Flame – Mera Mera No Mi (Epic – 0.55%):
- Allows the user to create, control, and transform into fire.
- Skill One: Fire Fist: Punch a blast of fire forwards. This move does Medium damage and has a low CD around 5s. This move is best used for spamming.
- Skill Two: Fire Gun: Rapidly shoot out fire blasts from your fingertips. This move guard breaks and has a Medium CD with Medium/High Damage. This move is best used for GBing or just solid damage.
- Skill Three: Pillar: Make a pillar of fire beneath you, igniting all nearby enemies. This move does Medium/High damage with a Medium CD. The range is very small, though, and the move is best used for combo extending with a fire fist or comboing.
- Skill Four: Beam: Shoot a beam of fire forwards. If fully charged, this beam becomes much stronger. The gif is the uncharged version; find out the charged one yourself ;). The move does high damage with a Medium CD. The move is best used to shoot people out of the air if you have good aim or used for its fat damage.
- Skill Five: Enkai: Create a ball of fire and fling it towards your enemy, dealing insane damage. Charging the move will increase the size and damage. The move does High Damage with a High CD, best used for any situation.
- Skill Six: Flight: Fly a controllable flight for 20s. You can attack during this flight, and it is good mobility. The move is best used in any situation because it’s a flight move.
- Light – Pika Pika No Mi (Epic – 0.63%):
- Allows the user to create, control, and transform into Light at will.
- Skill One: Light Kick: Shoot a Medium-Long Range light bullet forwards through your leg. Damage is Medium, and the move has a cooldown of around 7-8S. Takes 20 stamina, best used in any situation.
- Skill Two: Mirror Kick: Travel forward a short distance, bouncing from light mirror to mirror, ending with a large AOE kick downwards. Holding it down all the way (Not recommended) makes it travel much further. However, being hit while bouncing between mirrors or while charging will stop the teleportation early and instantly kick where you got hit. The Medium-High Damage applies burn damage, and the CD is low, being 8-9 Seconds. Takes 30 stamina. This move is best used to camp in the air or for large damage as a melee-ish move.
- Skill Three: Blinding Combo: Do a large semi-circle aoe kick that pulls people in, then do a large barrage of hits and a quick melee combo. The damage is Low-Medium, and the CD is low, around 8-9 seconds. You’ll float and do the combo mid-air if used in the air. This move takes 30 stamina. This move is best used as a combo move on someone ragdolled or camping the air.
- Skill Four: Guzan: Do a backflip with a sword made of light and then do a thin slash forwards. This move does maybe the Highest damage in-game. This move has a medium cooldown. This move drains low stamina and is best used for the insane damage output.
- Skill Five: Jewels Of Light: Fly up and shoot mini balls of light. These balls do low damage, and this move has a low cooldown. The stamina drain is low on this move. This move is mainly used for stalling in the air and getting tiny amounts of extra damage.
- Skill Six: Flight: Fly in a straight line for 10s (Based on how long you hold it), bouncing off any objects. This move is either for trackstarring, getting closer, camping the air, or anything a flight move does. Flight now drains your stamina fast after the Magma Update, greatly reducing its utility, as you won't be able to spam combos once you exit it. The CD is around 10 seconds.
- Dark – Yami Yami No Mi (Rare – 1.64%):
- Allows the user to manipulate and turn into darkness freely. The user can create black holes and suck up objects they can shoot out.
- Skill One: Blackhole: Create a blackhole under you sucking in nearby opponents and objects such as Trees. This move does Low damage and has a Medium CD. This move is best used so you can instantly use another move afterward or for sucking up objects for Liberation.
- Skill Two: Liberation: Shoot out terrain sucked up with Blackhole, creating explosions where you aim. This move does High Damage and has a Low CD (depends on whether the move sucked in the terrain). This move is best used for its super high damage.
- Skill Three: Black World: Shoot Darkness in several waves all around you. This move does meager damage and has a Low/Med CD. This move is best used to push people off you (or don’t use it at all).
- Skill Four: Kurozu: Using the power of Darkness, pull in any opponent and punch them away. This move does Low dmg and has a Medium CD. This move is best used for catching people running or pulling people out of the air.
- Skill Five: Dark Haul: Become a swamp of Darkness, dealing damage to anyone nearby or inside. This move does Low damage and has a Low/Medium CD. This move is best used when the other person is stunned against a wall (or not used at all tbh).
- Skill Six: Dark End: Create a ball of darkness and shoot it toward the opponent. This move does Large Damage and has a long CD. The longer you hold this move, the stronger and larger it gets.
- Ice – Hie Hie No Mi (Rare – 1.77%):
- Allows the user to create, control, and transform into Ice.
- Skill One: Partisan: Create spears of ice and fire them forwards, freezing any opponents. Holding this move creates up to four spears. This move does Low-Medium Damage and freezes and has a Medium CD. This move is best used for the freeze and doing cheesy combos.
- Skill Two: Geyser: Stomp forwards, creating spikes of ice that freeze any opponent. This move does Medium damage with a Medium CD. This move is best used for combos up close to deal freeze and combo extend.
- Skill Three: Pheasant: Shoot a bird made of ice forwards, freezing an opponent it hits. This move does High damage and has a Medium/Long CD. This move is best used for the stun on a wall or as a long-range move.
- Skill Four: Ice Age: Touch the ground creating a massive glacier around you, freezing all nearby opponents. This move does high damage and had a Long CD. This move is best used up close for long combos and damage.
- Skill Five: Ice Dragon: Surround yourself in Ice in the shape of a Dragon and lunge forwards, grabbing any opponents and freezing them. This move does High damage and has a Long CD. This move is best used as a combo move since every single move on Ice freezes.
- Bomb – Bomu Bomu No Mi (Rare – 2.78%):
- Allows the user to turn anything they touch into a bomb, including their own body.
- Skill One: Grenade Blaster: Shoot an explosion before you, knocking down any opponents. This move has a Low/Med CD with low damage. This move has a super high ragdoll and can lead into your other 3 moves. This move is best used for the fat ragdoll, extending from your other moves or leading into them.
- Skill Two: Leap: Blow up the floor beneath you and leap in the direction you’re facing hurting anybody too close. This move had a Med CD with Medium DMG. This move is best used either for trackstarring, rushing, or on someone already ragdolled for extra damage.
- Skill Three: Kick Bomb: Jump up into the air and leap forwards; if you hit any opponent while flying, you will grab onto them and kick them away with explosions. This move does Medium damage with a Medium CD. This move is best used on someone ragdolled for extra combo damage, chasing someone down, or for some extra damage.
- Skill Four: Howitzer Impact: Propel yourself up with explosions and then propel yourself downwards, creating a massive explosion. This move does SUPER LOW damage and has a medium/long CD. However, this move has a super long ragdoll allowing for large combos. This move is best used for its fat ragdoll.
- Smoke – Hie Hie No Mi (Uncommon – 9.59%)
- Allows the user to create, control, and transform into smoke.
- Skill One: White Blow: Shoot forward a big smoke cloud. This move does Low/Medium Damage and has a low CD. This move is best used for poking the enemy and dealing some damage.
- Skill Two: White Out: Shoot both your arms forwards as smoke, grabbing the enemy and blowing up. This move does medium/high Damage and has a medium CD. This move is best used for either comboing against a wall or just raw damage.
- Skill Three: Typhoon: Spin around quickly and push everything away with Smoke. This move does Medium damage and has a Medium CD. This move is best used for meleeing/comboing.
- Skill Four: Firework: Grab your opponent into the air rapidly dealing damage, then push them away dealing high damage. This move does High damage and has a Medium/Long CD. This move is best used as a combo ender up close or just for the raw damage.
- Sand – Suna Suna No Mi (Uncommon – 25.25%):
- Allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will,
- Skill One: Desert Slicer: Shoot a slice of sand forwards. This move does low damage and has a massive hitbox on the AOE. This move has a CD of 4-5 Seconds and takes 25 stamina. This move is best used for spamming.
- Skill Two: Spada: Slam down on the floor, creating an eruption of sand in front of you. This move is possibly the worst move in-game due to the large windup of the eruption. The damage is medium, takes 32 stamina, and the CD is around 10 seconds. This move is best used if not used at all.
- Skill Three: Swamp: Create a massive tornado of Sand, dealing damage rapidly and pushing everyone inside away. This move does High Damage with a High CD. This move is best used during a combo for its massive damage or after using the fourth skill since the ragdoll is long enough to activate it.
- Skill Four: Sables: Pesado: Gather a swirling mass of extremely dense sand in your hand and then hurls it at the opponent, causing a massive shock wave that pulls people in and then pushes them away. This move does High Damage with a High CD and a long ragdoll. This move is best used for its insane damage so you can combine it into your third skill.
- Rubber – Gomu Gomu No Mi (Uncommon – 7.2%):
- Grants the user's body the properties of rubber.
- Skill One: Pistol: Stretch your arm out and punch like a pistol. This move does low damage, auto aims, and has a CD of around 1-1.5s. This move is best used as a poking tool.
- Skill Two: Bazooka: Pull your arms back and shoot them forwards like a Bazooka. This move does medium damage and has a CD of around 8-9 Seconds. This move is mainly used for Combos or a move to push people.
- Skill Three: Gatling: Throw a barrage of punches forwards like a Gatling Gun. This move does high damage and has a cooldown of around 16 Seconds. The punches last around 6 seconds. This move is mainly used for Comboing.
- Skill Four: Rocket: Extend your arms forwards, grab someone, then retract them, launching you forwards like a Rocket. This move is a transportation move.
- Skill Five: Gear 2nd: Heat your body up, entering Gear 2nd, a mode that makes you stronger, faster, and better. This mode is almost permanent and buffs all your moves.
- Barrier – Bari Bari No Mi (Common – 25.25%):
- Allows the user to manipulate and create barriers freely.
- Skill One: Barrier: Charge up a barrier and launch it forwards. The longer you hold it the bigger it gets. The gif has the max size. This move does Low/Medium Damage with a Low CD. The move is best used for poke damage.
- Skill Two: Bubble: Create a barrier bubble trapping anyone inside. Letting go of this move pops the bubble and does some damage. This move does low damage and has a long CD. This move is best used for a little bit of damage or trapping as a meme.
- Skill Three: Crash: Create a barrier cup shape and slam it down over your cursor. This move does low damage and has a Medium CD. This move is best used just for damage or trapping as a meme.
- Skill Four: Spikes: Create a line of barrier spikes forwards. Holding this move down shoots more spikes. This move does High damage and has a High CD. This move is best used for its raw damage.
- Chop – Bara Bara No Mi (Uncommon- 25.25%):
- Allows the user to split their own body into pieces and control said pieces however they wish.
- Skill One: Cannon: Shoot your arm forwards and pull it back. This move does low dmg and has a low CD. Move is best used for poke damage.
- Skill Two: Grab: Shoot both your arms forwards grabbing the opponent and pulling them forwards. This move combo extends with m1s and can start combos if you m1. This move does Low dmg and has a Low CD. Best used for comboing
- Skill Three: Car: Turn into a convertible. This move is a meme, but it deals high Damage and has a Medium CD. It is cancellable if you’re hit. This move is used for trackstarring, ending a combo, or for memes.
- Skill Four: Festival: Chop all your limbs and spin around like crazy. This move is a barrage move that does Low/Medium Damage, and the CD is medium. This move is best used for its AOE and maybe comboing.
How to spring for Fruit in Fruit Battlegrounds?
To spin for Fruits in Fruit Battlegrounds, you must follow the steps below:
1) Launch Fruit Battlegrounds.
2) Once in the game's main menu, press the SPIN FRUIT button to head to the Fruit Storage & Spins menu.
3) Press the SPIN label above the chest close to Shanks to open the Fruit Spins menu.
4) Press the gradient purple SPIN button to roll for a Frit.