Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Free movie starring yourself?“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Free movie starring yourself? [Crossword Clue]
If “Free movie starring yourself?” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DREAM (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: dream; plural noun: dreams
- a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.”I had a recurrent dream about falling from great heights”
- a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.
verb: dream; 3rd person present: dreams; past tense: dreamed; past participle: dreamed; past tense: dreamt; past participle: dreamt; gerund or present participle: dreaming
- experience dreams during sleep.
- indulge in daydreams or fantasies about something greatly desired.
- contemplate the possibility of doing something or that something might be the case.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!