Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Foot part“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Foot part [Crossword Clue]
If “Foot part” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- INCH (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: inch; plural noun: inches
- a unit of linear measure equal to one-twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm).
- informal a person's height or waist measurement.
- a very small amount or distance.
- (as a unit of rainfall) a quantity that would cover a horizontal surface to a depth of one inch, equivalent to 253.7 cubic meters per hectare.
- (as a unit of atmospheric pressure) an amount that would support a column of mercury one-inch high in a barometer (equal to 33.86 millibars, 29.5 inches being equal to one bar).noun: inch of mercury; plural noun: inches of mercury
- (as a unit of map scale) so many inches representing one mile on the ground.
verb: inch; 3rd person present: inches; past tense: inched; past participle: inched; gerund or present participle: inching
- move along slowly and carefully.
- cause (something) to move slowly and carefully.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.