Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Floor-washing tool“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Floor-washing tool [Crossword Clue]
If “Floor-washing tool” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- MOP (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: mop; plural noun: mops
- an implement consisting of a bundle of thick loose strings or a sponge attached to a handle, used for wiping floors or other surfaces.
- a thick mass of disordered hair.
verb: mop; 3rd person present: mops; past tense: mopped; past participle: mopped; gerund or present participle: mopping
- clean or soak up liquid from (something) by wiping.
- wipe (something) away from a surface.
- wipe sweat or tears from (one's face or eyes).
Definitions from Oxford Languages and/or Wikipedia
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!