Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Flees, informally“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Flees, informally [Crossword Clue]
If “Flees, informally” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BAILS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: bails
- CRICKET either of the two crosspieces bridging the stumps, which the bowler and fielders try to dislodge with the ball to get the batsman out.
- a bar on a typewriter or computer printer holds the paper steady.
- CLIMBING a fastening that secures a crampon to the sole of a boot.
- a bar or pole separating horses in an open stable.
- AUSTRALIAN NEW ZEALAND is a movable framework for securing a cow's head during milking.
verb AUSTRALIAN NEW ZEALAND
3rd person present: bails
- confront (someone) to rob them.
- detain (someone) in conversation, especially against their will.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!