Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Family room“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Family room [Crossword Clue]
If “Family room” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DEN (3 Letters/Characters)
- REC (3 Letters/Characters)
- ATRIUM (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: den; plural noun: dens
- a wild mammal's hidden home; a lair.”a female mink had set up her den there
- a small subdivision of a Cub Scout pack.
verb: den; 3rd person present: dens; past tense: denned; past participle: denned; gerund or present participle: denning
- (of a wild animal) live in a den.”the cubs denned in the late autumn”
noun: rec; plural noun: recs
- Britisha recreation ground.
- North Americanrecreation.”the rec centre”
noun: atrium; plural noun: atria; plural noun: atriums
- Architecturean open-roofed entrance hall or central court in an ancient Roman house.
- a central hall in a modern building, typically rising through several stories and having a glazed roof.
- the forecourt of a large church built on the basilican plan.
- Anatomyeach of the two upper cavities of the heart from which blood is passed to the ventricles. The right atrium receives deoxygenated blood from the veins of the body, the left atrium oxygenated blood from the pulmonary vein.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!