Have you been playing Fallout Shelter and are looking for some cheats? Then you are at the right place. In this article, we will explore all of the cheats available in the game and how to use them.
Read also: Stranded Deep cheats
Fallout Shelter cheats list
Here are different methods you can use to cheat in Fallout Shelter. We will mention all of them below.
Fallout Shelter time lapse cheat
Fallout Shelter has many time-dependent tasks and upgrades, but you can change the time instead of waiting. It is possible to advance the time in the game to make all upgrades available faster.
To do this, follow these steps:
- If you disable the Auto option under Settings > General > Date & Time, you can set it as desired. You should be aware that sometimes this can cause errors when you return to the actual time, so be sure that all rooms are ready to be collected before you restore the settings. Regardless, this is one of the most useful Fallout Shelter cheats and you can find more instruction in the video guide below on this post.
Fallout Shelter save file cheats
To max out your Caps, pets, dweller stats, and more, you can edit and save the file on your device. Follow the path below according to your device and replace your savefile with this:
- First, go to the Fallout Shelter save editor website to edit your save file values.
- Next, you will have to upload your save file.
- On the PC version, the save file is in:
“Documents\My Games\Fallout Shelter“
- For the Windows 10 Store version, click here.
- For the Steam version, the save is located in:
- On the Android version, your save file is in:
- On the PC version, the save file is in:
- After you upload your .sav file, you can edit its values to manipulate multiple game parameters.
- Once you have the values you want, substitute this new save file for the old one.
- Start playing Fallout Shelter.
By using the save file editor, you can have all the stats you need. This method is similar to the online save editors available for Borderlands games and many others.
Fallout Shelter cheats trainers
There are trainers you can use if you don't want to mess with your save file. You can check the video below for details on how to use Fallout Shelter trainers:
Super epic items (mobile versions only)
By carefully following the steps below, you can quickly get some epic loot, though this seems to only work around 1 out of every three times.
- Recruit a single dweller who has been well-trained and is well-equipped to deal with the wasteland. Let him sit for at least two hours.
- As soon as that time has passed, check your Wastelander's log to note the time when your dweller last received a loot item (for example, 1:43).
- Send 3 to 5 random dwellers into the wasteland 1 to 3 minutes before his most recent loot acquisition (1:40 if you follow the example). They will only be out there for about ten minutes, so equipment, stims, and radiation do not need to be considered.
- Close the game as soon as you send them (and make sure it doesn't run in the background).
- Open the game again after a few minutes. Check with your first dweller to see if he received an item.
- In that case, you're set. The dwellers who you sent after him should now possess legendary items. Try again if they don't.
Fallout Shelter objectives list
Fallout Shelter offers objectives similar to achievements and trophies. To receive the corresponding reward, complete the objectives listed below:
- Assign Two Dwellers to the Right Room – 25 CAPS
- Collect 50 Water – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Collect 2,000 Water – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Equip 1 Dweller with an Outfit – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Collect 5 Weapons – 150 CAPS
- Raise the Endurance of 5 Dwellers – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Send 1 Dweller to the Wasteland – 25 CAPS
- Send 3 Dwellers to the Wasteland – 100 CAPS
- Collect 2,000 Food – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Raise any SPECIAL stat of 9 Dwellers – 220 CAPS
- Successfully Rush 1 Room – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Have 10 Male and Female couples dance in the Living Quarters – 200 CAPS
- Raise any SPECIAL Stat of 10 Dwellers – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Upgrade 2 Rooms – 200 CAPS
- Raise Happiness of 10 Dwellers to 100% – 1 LUNCHBOX
- Collect 100 Food – 50 CAPS
- Successfully Extinguish 1 Vault Fire – 25 CAPS
- Sell 2 Weapons or Outfits – 50 CAPS
- Collect 50 Food – 25 CAPS
- Collect 100 Power – 50 CAPS
- Sell 1 Weapon or Outfit – 25 CAPS
- Raise the happiness of 1 Dweller to 100% – 25 CAPS
- Collect 10000 Caps In The Wasteland