Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Extremely cold“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Extremely cold [Crossword Clue]
If “Extremely cold” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- PUNNY (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- relating to the North or South Pole.
- having electrical or magnetic polarity.
- directly opposite in character or tendency.
noun: polar; plural noun: polars
- Geometry the straight line joining the two points at which tangents from a fixed point touch a conic section.
- Astronomy a variable binary star that emits strongly polarized light, one component being a strongly magnetic white dwarf.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!