Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Even one“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Even one [Crossword Clue]
If “Even one” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ANY (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or how many.
- used to express a lack of restriction in selecting one of a specified class.
- one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or how many.
- whichever of a specified class might be chosen.
- at all; in some degree (used for emphasis).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!