Eorin is an Agility-based, Wilder Ranger Hero introduced in in AFK Arena version 1.95. His role is Burst Damage.
Eorin – The Forest Sting: Basic Info
Combined Spear [Ultimate]
Eorin combines the shaft and the spearhead and attacks enemies four times. The first three hits each deal damage equal to 170% of his Attack Rating, and the last hit deals damage equal to 260% of his Attack Rating. If the Poisonous Mushroom skill is unlocked, all of Eorin's hits will apply Poisonous Mushroom and Vine Fern debuffs to the enemy when under the combined mode. The damage of Poisonous Mushroom and Vine Fern will also be increased by 25% for 5 seconds after he uses his ultimate. This effect cannot stack, and the combined spear will separate again after the ultimate ends.
- Level 2: Damage of the first 3 hits increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Final hit deals 280% damage to enemies.
At the beginning of a battle, a quickly approaches the enemy hero with the highest Attack Rating, dealing damage equal to 260% of his Attack Rating and applying a Weakspot Mark on the target. The Weakspot Mark reduces the target's Crit Damage Resistance by 8 points. This skill refreshes when the marked enemy dies.
- Level 2: Damage is increased to 280%.
- Level 3: Damage is increased 300%.
- Level 4: Reduces the target's Crit Damage Resistance by 16 points.
Passive. Eorin's spearhead attack applies 1 stack of Poisonous Mushroom to the enemy. If he uses his spear shaft to attack an enemy with this debuff, he will spread 1 stack of Poisonous Mushroom to the enemy closest to him.
Each Poisonous Mushroom stack lasts for 6 seconds and can be stacked up to 3 times. Each stack deals damage equal to 60% of Eorin's Attack Rating every 2 seconds. Mushroom will apply a stack of Vine Fern to the carrier every 1 seconds. Each Vine Fern stack
- Level 2: When an enemy with the Vine Fern debuff takes critical strike damage, all enemies with Vine Fern debuff will suffer damage equal to 30% of Eorin's Attack Rating. Each stack of Vine Fern on the target will amplify the damage by 100%. This effect has a 5 second cooldown.
- Level 3: Vine Fern damage is increased to 50%.
- Level 4: When an enemy with the Poisonous Mushroom debuff.
Eorin swiftly attacks an enemy with his spearhead and shaft four times, each hit dealing damage equal to 190% of his Attack Rating. If the enemy has Poisonous Mushroom debuff when they take the fourth hit, each Poisonous Mushroom stack will cause the last hit to deal additional damage equal to 2% of the enemy's lost health. Each additional damage cannot exceed 140% of Eorin's Attack Rating.
- Level 2: Damage of each hit is increased to 210%.
- Level 3: Damage of each hit is increased to 230%.
- Level 4: Each Poisonous Mushroom stack will cause the last hit to deal additional damage equal to 3% of the enemy's lost health. Each additional damage cannot exceed 210% of Eorin's Attack Rating.
Signature Item: Parasitic Spear
Signature Item Skill: Parasitic Spear
Each stack of Poisonous Mushroom the enemy has reduces the damage they deal to Eorin by 5%.
- [+10 Unlocks] Each stack of Poisonous. Mushroom the enemy has reduces the damage they deal to Eorin by 10%.
- [+20 Unlocks] 100% of the damage dealt by Eorin's Poisonous Mushroom is converted to his health.
- [+30 Unlocks] Each time a Vine Fern damage is triggered, Eorin's Attack Rating will permanently increase by 2.5%, up to 15 stacks.
Furniture Ability: Rotten Sprout
3/3 Ability: When an enemy hero with Poisonous Mushroom debuff dies, each stack will increase Eorin's Crit by 5 points and Attack Rating by 8% for 5 seconds. This effect can stack many times and each with its own duration.
9/9 Ability: When Poisonous Mushroom is first applied to an enemy, it will cause them to receive 30% more damage dealt from Eorin. The damage amplification is reduced by 4% every second, down to 10% at most.
E30: Enhance the skill Poisonous Mushroom. When an enemy with the Poisonous Mushroom debuff receives another stack of Poisonous Mushroom, the enemy will suffer damage equal to 60% of Eorin's Attack Rating for each Poisonous Mushroom debuff they have.
E60: Enhance the skill Stacking Spores. Each Poisonous Mushroom stack will cause the last hit to deal additional damage equal to 3% of the enemy's lost health. Each additional damage cannot exceed 210% of Eorin's Attack Rating.